Yoga & Meditation Classes
The term yoga means union – joining mind and body through the breath.
Yoga is for everyone – it can meet you where you are. It is a journey, not a destination. I always chuckle a little when someone says they aren’t flexible enough for yoga. Imagine someone saying they aren’t strong enough to workout…
Yoga has many health benefits including:
- Building muscular strength
- Increasing flexibility and range of motion
- Relieving symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Reducing stress levels (and its not-so-nice effects on the body)
- Helps to strengthen bones and increase bone density
- Encouraging restful sleep
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- And there have even been documented claims of “I am a nice person when I do yoga“
What are you waiting for?
Yoga can be offered in a variety of settings and are aimed at being accessible and useful to everyone. In all classes, clients are encouraged to explore poses, their breath and relaxation to enhance their health and their lives.
Group Classes – Open to the Public
Group classes tend to be a slow vinyasa flow emphasizing strength, stability, flexibility and releasing tension.
Private Classes – Individual or Group
Private sessions are individualized to your abilities and needs. They are tailored to embrace modifications to make yoga accessible and useful for you.